Dua To Save Marriage From Divorce in Islam
Allah Talah literally dislikes the word “divorce”. The Almighty says that it is the most disliked legit thing given to His slaves. So, one should always make effort to avoid it and prevent it. There are numerous stances in a marriage when things go out of control, the situation gets out of hand, and you may reach the verge of separation, but still, if you want to give your relationship another chance and wish to carry your marriage then you should perform dua to save marriage from divorce. The dua to stop divorce will control such situations from arising and make your marriage work.
If you are constantly having fights and arguments with your partner and sometimes he gets out of control and reaches the extent where he can just say those words to you, then it is your duty to prevent such a situation from arising. Other than this, you should also perform dua to prevent marriage. It will end the complications and discrepancies in your marriage and make it work. It will never let separation happen and will re-unite the two of you together, forever. Insha Allah, by the grace of Allah Talah, your marriage will get better with time.
Powerful Dua to Save Marriage from Divorce is given below:
- Perform this procedure after the namaz of Fajr.
- Recite Durood Shareef 11 times
- Read “Ma Kana Muhammadun Aba Ahadim Mir Rijalikum Wala Kir Rasulal Laahi Wa Khataman Nabiyina Wa Kanal Laaho Bi Kulli Shaiyin Aleema” 101 times.
- Recite Durood Shareef 11 times
- Make dua to Allah Miyan to stop the separation proceedings and save your marriage.
- Insha Allah within 21 days you will see that your partner will give up on the idea of divorcing you and will make a new start with you.
Dua To Stop Divorce
If someone has interfered in your marriage and created a misunderstanding between you and your spouse which has instigated him to give you divorce, then you should practice dua to stop divorce. It will bring great relief to your relationship. It will create closeness between you and your partner and will wipe out all chances of divorce. This will eliminate the interference of any third person in your marriage and make your bond with your partner stronger than before.
Marriage is an auspicious relationship made in heaven. Even if there are differences or a lack of compatibility between partners, then they should work on their relationship. If there is too much argument or difference in your relationship, then dua to save marriage from divorce Islam will give you the right help. It will preserve your marriage from falling apart. It will give your relationship a second chance. You can put your best effort to make it work. If you want the procedure of the dua, then you can speak to our molvi sahib in this regard. He will give you the best possible help as per your situation. Discuss your matter with him as soon as possible to get the desired results.
Here are a few suggestions to keep in mind before you perform the “Dua To Stop Divorce”:
- Before reciting Dua To Stop Your Divorce, perform appropriate wudu.
- This divorce dua will necessitate dedication and fundamental belief in Allah (SWT) to prevent your divorce.
- Your thoughts should constantly for the person you hope to see.
- Women should refrain from doing the dua during their menstrual periods.
- If you make a mistake when doing Dua, you must restart it.
- Be patient as Allah (SWT) responds to our petitions at His own pace.
- Don’t inform anyone till your (Dua) Prayer has been accepted.
- Perform this “Dua to Prevent Divorce” in the direction of the Kaaba.
- Use no black magic when doing this dua to stop divorce.
- Perform this “Dua to Stop Divorce” in a Halal manner.
Here is Step By Step Process of Dua to Stop Divorce:-
Note:- You have to start this process on Wednesday in the early morning.
- First, sit in a quiet place and recite fajr salat.
- After that, you need to perform Durood Sharif 11 times.
- Now, recite the ayat 100 times.
Hasbiyallahu la ilaha illa hu alayhi tawakkaltu wa huwa rabbul arshil azim.
- Then, again repeat Durood Sharif 11 times.
- Finally, make a dua to Allah Subhan Wa Ta’ala to stop your divorce and save your marriage.
Istikhara for Marriage Problems
If by any chance your husband is not ready to give you a divorce, then you should perform dua for your husband to divorce. This will make your partner divorce you instantly and help you re-start your life all over again. The dua will make your husband release you from an unwanted marriage. If your husband is also in a marriage or relationship with another woman or if he beats you and you are not happy with him at all, then you can certainly make this dua. It will free you from an unhappy relationship. It will make you find your peace and a new life.
However, make sure you recite this dua only if you are very much disheartened and unhappy in your marriage. It is advisable that you only proceed with it if you really don’t have any hopes left. If you don’t want to work on it anymore, then you should file for divorce or else try to give it one more chance. You have dua for both the situation. You can practice the one feasible for you. But do it with the right intent and purity in heart.
Wazifa For Divorce
However, if you think that there is nothing left in your marriage and no matter how hard you try, it is not working, then you should perform wazifa for divorce. With the help of this wazifa, you will gradually reach your divorce. Sometimes it is better to give up rather than suffering miserably in a relationship. If you think that there is nothing left in your relationship and no matter how hard you try, you cannot make it work, then it is better that you give up on it and move ahead in life. Allah Talah has never asked you to be tormented in a relationship. Keep practicing the wazifa till you accomplish your objective and Insha Allah soon conditions will turn according to your preference.
Frequently asked questions
Which dua can help to save my marriage?
If you want to save your marriage and looking for a quick solution for it then just recite ” “Ya Allaho Ya Rehmano Ya Raheemo” 101 times. You have to perform this dua after reading any obligatory prayer.
Is there any dua to get the love of my husband?
For getting the love of your husband and creating a strong bond between you two, you have to follow the below procedure:-
- First, make an ablution properly.
- After that, perform Surah al Quraysh from Quran (chapter 106).
- Then, breath on the rose, and you have to make the husband smell that rose with you.
- By the use of this process, you can get your husband’s love and affection.