Powerful Dua To Make Someone Think Of You
Wazifa To Make Someone Think Of You
We all reach a certain age where getting attracted to a person is very exciting. Normally this feeling is of being infatuated with someone and it passes away with time. However, when this phase is continuous, the feeling of infatuation gets converted into love. When the person you love is unaware about your feelings, the desperation to catch their attention can make anyone crazy. The dua to make someone think of you is the prayer that is helpful in such a situation.
The dua to make someone think of you is a prayer that is read when a person wants to catch another person’s attention. When a man or woman wants their crush to notice their efforts, this dua is a remedy that helps them the most. Because of this Islamic way, many people have been able to begin a relationship with the person they were crazy about.
The Wazifa to make someone think of you is not only helpful in beginning a relationship but in other phases as well. In the initial phase of a relationship, everyone wants their partner to always think of them. For this, they should read the dua to make some think of me. This dua will make their lover always think of them.
Here is the Step By Step Procedure of Dua to Make Someone Think of You
- Take a bath before performing this Prayer.
- After that recite the obligatory namaz.
- Then, Eat something sweet and sit in a quiet place
- Now take the paper in hand and write the name of the person whom you want to make think about you.
- Now after this read surah Iqbal 67 times.
- After completing reading surah Iqbal, throw that paper immediately.
Islamic Dua to Make Someone Like You and Contact You
Do you like someone so much that you want them to be a part of your life? If you want someone to like you as much as you like them, we can suggest an Islamic remedy to you. The name of this Islamic prayer is the dua to make someone like you. It is a prayer that will fulfill your wish immediately.
To perform the dua to make someone like you, these steps need to be performed:
- After performing wudu, sit in the posture of salah in a quiet room.
- Keep a glass of water in front of your prayer mat.
- Begin reciting the 33rd verse of the Surah Ya-Sin eleven times.
- While reciting this verse, keep on imagining the face of the person you like.
- Then, recite this dua: “Yaj Fan Gaffar Ompina Taquaari Walari Quraay Tonami Saa Vailla Ribaa Simaah” 101 times.
- End this process by praying to Allah to fulfill your wish as soon as possible.
If you have any doubts in performing the ritual of this dua, you can consult our Maulvi Ji.
Surah To Attract Your Crush
Have you fought with your lover and are not talking to them? Do you not want to let go of your self-respect by calling them first? If yes, then you need the dua to make someone contact you. With the help of this powerful dua, you can easily make your partner be the one to end the fight.
No matter what the reason of the fight was or who is wrong, the dua to make someone contact you will make your partner call you first. He or she will be the one to let go of their grudge and contact you first. If you really want to perform the dua to make boyfriend/girlfriend contact you, you can call our Molvi ji for help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Islamic prayer to make someone miss you?
Yes, if you want to make a person miss you then you can try the below process given in the Image.
What are precautions to follow while performing dua to make someone think of me?
There are the following precautions that you need to follow:-
- Women don’t do this Islamic prayer during their menstrual cycle.
- Keep in mind that while doing the dua, have full faith in Allah.
- Do not let your attention wander here and there while doing this prayer and pray in a quiet place.
- If you make any mistakes while doing the dua, then read this “Astaghfirullah” 10 times and do the dua again.
How much time does it take for Islamic prayer to work?
There is no fixed time when the result of Islamic prayer will be visible. All you need to do is keep your mind clear. And always have faith in Allah Talah: your prayer will surely be accepted.