Dua To Make Husband Happy
After marriage, it is the duty of every woman to keep her husband happy. It is the responsibility of every woman to make efforts to bring happiness into her husband’s life. A woman feels happy when her spouse is happy. The happiness of the spouses is the foundation to a successful marriage. The dua to make husband happy is a prayer that women read for their partners.
Dua For Happy Life With Husband
The dua to make husband happy is a prayer that Muslim women have been reading for the past decades. It is a prayer that helps women to make their husbands and marriage happy. This dua from the holy Quran is a prayer that should be read if a woman wants her marriage to be happy and successful.
The dua to make a husband happy is also a prayer that women read after fighting with their husband. After an argument or a fight, it is common for spouses to not talk to each other. If you are also in a similar situation, you can read this powerful dua to control husband mind. It will help you resolve the fight between you and your husband instantly.
Here is Step by Step Process to Make Husband Happy by Dua
- Before performing this you have to take shower.
- After that, you just need to read Durood Shareef 11 times.
- Then, recite Surah Al Fatiha “بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ” Five times.
- After completing Surah Al Fatiha, you can choose a fresh dessert and blow on it.
- Finally, you have to feed sweets to your husband.
Note:- You have to perform this dua after the evening prayer of Maghrib.
Dua For Happiness Between Husband And Wife
Married women who feel that their husband does not love them wonder, which dua for husband love should they read. They want to know a dua for happy married life that will make their husband love them. Love is the foundation of the sacred relationship of marriage. The dua for husband love is the prayer that helps women in getting the love of their husband.
To perform the dua for husband love, the following process needs to be performed:
- First of all, perform the Maghrib namaz after performing ablution to clean yourself.
- After completing the salah, begin reciting Durood Shareef eleven times.
- Recite Surah Al-Fatiha (first five verses) five times.
- After completing the surah Fatiha, recite Durood Shareef eleven more times.
- At last, blow your breath over some sweets and make your husband eat them.
Perform this ritual for 21 days to increase the love in your husband’s heart. If you have any doubts about this dua for husband love, you can contact our Islamic scholar.
Dua For Husband Happiness
Allah has taught us that it is the responsibility of every woman to keep her husband happy. Apart from making all the efforts to keep him happy, a woman should also read the dua for husband happiness. This dua is a very effective method to increase love and happiness in your husband’s heart.
The dua for husband happiness is a prayer that you can read to relieve his stress. With the help of this prayer, you can get rid of all those problems that are making him stressed. To perform this dua for husband happiness, you have to follow this stepwise process:
- After the Fajr namaz, recite Surah Taha three times.
- Then recite the 255th verse of the Ayatul Kursi 100 times.
- At last, pray to Allah Tala to always keep your husband happy and healthy.
If you have any doubts about the dua to keep husband happy, you can contact our Maulvi Sahab.